PLANIT Group is a fast-growing Management and Technology consulting firm which continues to build upon their long term relationships in the IT industry. PLANIT strives to provide challenging and rewarding opportunities for the company’s employees, consultants and partners alike.
We promote a creative, customer-driven work environment – assigning the most well-equipped teams of problem solvers to project sites to exceed our customers’ expectations. We provide joint-capability delivery and our team of experts are both capable and flexible to attend to our customer’s needs.
We have made a point to instill the importance of ethics and social accountability in our employees. Integrity, trustworthiness, and transparency are of the utmost importance to us. We also take the time to emphasize the public responsibility to uphold these standards with financially solid accounting practices.
- Commitment to Client’s Success – Serving clients is the reason that PLANIT Group exists. Client service will be central to our thoughts and actions, and we strive to provide a streamlined and efficient delivery model to our clients
- Commitment to Each Other’s Success – We work to assist and provide support to colleagues wherever possible.
- We develop and maintain the respect and trust of others. We contribute to our common goals and common success for ourselves and our clients
- Commitment to our Community – We actively look for opportunities to serve our communities and families, and feel a responsibility to make our communities better places to work and live
- Responsible and Accountable Leadership – Achieving our vision and aggressive goals depend on the strength and depth of our leadership capabilities. To continue on our course of growth and market success, we need people capable of building the business and building an organization of enduring value
- Teamwork and Collaboration – We work to serve clients and each other as a team, basing our decisions and actions on what is best for our clients and company
- Integrity in our Actions – We uphold the highest professional standards, provide sound counsel to our clients and are completely open and honest with each other
- Performance-based Culture – We are committed to developing our people, both professionally and personally.
- We measure and reward our people based on individual and team performance. Client success and satisfaction are the most important performance criteria while additional metrics and goals are to be planned and measured regularly to monitor and track performance